Leadership Champions (UK) Limited (T/A Rail Champions) are a successful Management Consultancy that not only understand the nuts and bolts world of the rail and construction sector but also understand the intricacies that can be the difference between success or failure. We take pride in our collaborative nature and ability to build, maintain and nurture long-term business relationships.
We work with senior leadership teams to deliver value through people, by offering 360-degree reviews of organisations, their supply chains, building capability, developing effective leadership teams and embedding behavioural change. We support our clients through the entire cycle of organisational transformation, starting with initial diagnosis and ending with successful implementation.
With a stellar track record in Sales and Programme Delivery spanning many years, we have worked with everyone from CEO's to Architects, Engineers to Software Developers to shorten sales cycles, increase revenue streams and improve project delivery through the proper application of skills, tools and mentoring.
Most of our time is spent doing one of three things:
1. Front-end Work Winning
- Offering support on stakeholder engagement, and business turnaround
- Providing ad-hoc support for sales and marketing teams
- Delivering comprehensive bid management support on joint venture or SME partnering
2. Business Improvement
- Developing sales strategies, together with hands-on support to ensure 100% goal achievement
- Lean project delivery (particularly in the rail and highways sectors)
- Creating an environment for successful employee engagement (mentoring and coaching)
3. Supply Chain Excellence
- Offering highly effective supply chain mapping to refine product/service excellence
- Support organisations utilising Collaborative Working (BS11000) on programme delivery
- Helping clients succeed in Sustainability (BS8903) - eliminating waste in all forms.
- Current member of Network Rail's National Commercial Directors Forum (CDF)
If you would like to have a discussion on how Champions can benefit your organisation,
or for further information, please contact us on +44 (0) 1788 891 714 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org